Splashpad at John Bishop Park
THE SPLASHPAD WILL OPEN ON JULY 10, 2020!
We will be following additional safety precautions to ensure everyone has an exceptional experience. Please review the following information to learn more about what we’re doing to maintain a healthy environment and what you need to know before your visit.
Please note: These protocols may change based on CDC guidelines, guidance from federal, state, and local public health agencies, as well as operational needs
New hours of operation: Thursday - Sunday, 12 - 7:30pm
Make a reservation: Blocks of time reservable for 4 households at a time, limit 8 people per household:
- 12 - 1:30pm
- 2 - 3:30pm
- 4 - 5:30pm
- 6 - 7:30pm
Time blocks will open each Monday at noon for reservations Thursday - Sunday of that week.
Click here to reserve a time slot for your household: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0548ACA72AA3FB6-whitehall
The person making the reservation must be a Whitehall resident, must show proof of address at arrival, and must be present during the reservation.
- Each household will be assigned 1 table and 1 restroom for use during their stay.
- If time slots are not full, people may walk up to utilize them. Walk ups will not be permitted after 5:30pm.
- 1 time slot per week, per household.
- No shows will not be permitted back the next week.
- There are no age restrictions. There is no charge for non-resident guests.
- Swim diapers required.
- If residents do not show up within 30 minutes of their reservation, reservation will be open for walk-ups.
- This year we are asking families to be responsible for their own hydration needs as our drinking fountains will be closed.
- Guests will not be allowed to bring toys.