Click to Home
Go To Search
Fast Finds
How Do I?
Whitehall Connect
Notify Me
Permits & Registration
Garage Sales 
Utility Right of Way Permits

If anyone other than a utility company needs to open up the street, please submit a letter to the service director explaining the reason for the request.


Registration Packets
  • Mechanical Registration (electric, HVAC, plumbing, refrigeration, fire alarms, fire suppression, sanitary sewer) 

Contractor Requirements
All contractors working in Whitehall must register with the City of Whitehall and meet the following criteria:
  • A complete application with all requested information provided; expires one year from the date of issuance
  • Minimum liability insurance of $500,000 with City of Whitehall as certificate holder 
  • Original $25,000 surety bond (with seal) payable to the City of Whitehall 

Street Light Problems
Is the street light on your street out? Visit the AEP Ohio "Report a Street Light Problem" page to get it fixed (excluding Langport subdivision and Yearling Road between Broad and Main streets).