File a Police Report
Welcome to the Whitehall Division of Police Online Reporting System. If this is an emergency please call 9-1-1. Using this online citizen report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. All reports filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed. You may be contacted if further investigation of your case is needed. Please remember that filing a false police report is a crime.
Students and parents can use the Student Report to file complaints regarding bullying, threats, or other incidents/tips that law enforcement should be aware of within the schools. These complaints and tips can be filed anonymously. All reports will be turned over to a school resource officer to investigate.
Please note, you cannot file a report if:
- This is an emergency. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
- This incident occurred outside of the City of Whitehall limits.
- There is known suspect(s) information.
- You are reporting a theft offense and the value of the stolen property is more than $3,000.
- You are reporting a theft offense and the stolen property is a firearm (gun), license plate, motor vehicle or hazardous material.
- There is evidence to indicate that this is a hate crime.
- There is any physical evidence connected to the crime that needs to be collected (i.e. blood, obvious fingerprints).
- If you are reporting the theft of a prescription medication, you must include the prescribing physician's name, address and telephone number.
If you confirmed any of the above statements, you cannot file your report online. Instead, you must call the Whitehall Division of Police 614-237-6333 where you will be prompted to speak with a dispatcher so that an officer can respond to take a report.
Select Your Report Category:
Division of Police
Chief Mike Crispen
365 S. Yearling Road
Whitehall, Ohio 43213
Important Phone Numbers
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report case number.
- Be notified of any problems with your report once it has been viewed by police personnel.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Using the System: Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing a report online. When using the online reporting system it is best to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer often times does not recognize the reporting system. Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting