October 28, 2021
Thursday, October 28, 2021
Trick-or-Treat will take place from 6-8 p.m. on Thursday, October 28. Check here for health-safety guidelines to help keep your ghouls and goblins safe.
General Trick-or-Treat/Beggar's Night Information
- Date: Thursday, October 28, 2021
- Time: 6-8 p.m.
- Location: Throughout Whitehall
COVID-19 Trick-or-Treat Health Safety Guidelines
- Trick-or-treat at your own risk. Those who are at a greater risk of contracting or having complications from COVID-19 should consult a physician before trick-or-treating.
- Stay home if you are sick or if you have recently been in contact with an individual suspected of having COVID-19.
- Wear a face covering. A costume mask is not a substitute for a face mask that covers the nose and mouth.
- Bring hand sanitizer as you trick-or-treat and wash your hands when you get home.
When passing out candy:
- Wear a face mask.
- Consider ways to socially distance from the trick-or-treaters. This may include placing a table outside your door to use to pass candy to trick-or-treaters.
- Avoid allowing trick-or-treaters to grab candy from a collective bowl. Consider pre-bagging candy for trick-or-treaters to grab, or hanging treats on a wall or from a tree.
- Turn off exterior lights if you prefer to not participate in passing out candy this year.
General Trick-or-Treat Safety Tips
- Watch for traffic, obey all traffic signs, look before crossing the street and never cross between parked cards or in the middle of the block. Walk instead of running between houses.
- Make sure your costume fits appropriately and does not create a tripping or visibility hazard.
- Carry flashlights or add reflective elements to your costume.
- Only visit well lit houses and never enter a stranger's house without a trusted adult.
- For drivers: Drive safely and slow down!