Public Meeting: 7 p.m., Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Download September 15 OPWC Presentation Slide Deck
The City of Whitehall is seeking funding assistance from the Ohio Public Works Commission (OPWC) for roadway improvements to the East Broad Street and Hamilton Road corridors. The City will be hosting a public information web-meeting to discuss the planned roadway improvements and to obtain property owner and resident feedback. The concept for this improvement includes the following components:
- Reconstruction of the intersection of East Broad Street and Hamilton Road;
- The addition of a public roadway through the Woodcliff area;
- Additional turn lanes to reduce congestion;
- Sidewalk replacement with ADA-compliant curb ramps and a multi-use paved trail;
- Traffic signal improvements;
- Replacing and improving the storm sewer system; Streetscape improvements including street trees and brick pavement;
- Street lighting improvements.
We welcome your participation during this forum. If you cannot attend but would like more information, please contact Public Service at 614-237-8612.
Zoom Meeting Information
- In order to reduce feedback and improve the audio quality, we ask that all participants mute their microphones or phones except when asking questions during the Q&A portion of the meeting agenda.
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85186470174?pwd=WGJPSS9lYzlZK1lmT2wzZWdDT0NIQT09
- Meeting ID: 851 8647 0174
- Computer Passcode: 990581
- Dial-in Phone Number: 312-626-6799 US (Chicago)
- Phone Passcode: 990581