Download September 15 OPWC Presentation Slide Deck
The City of Whitehall is seeking funding assistance from the Ohio Public Works Commission (OPWC) for roadway improvements to the East Broad Street and Hamilton Road corridors. The City will be hosting a public information web-meeting to discuss the planned roadway improvements and to obtain property owner and resident feedback. The concept for this improvement includes the following components:
- Reconstruction of the intersection of East Broad Street and Hamilton Road;
- The addition of a public roadway through the Woodcliff area;
- Additional turn lanes to reduce congestion;
- Sidewalk replacement with ADA-compliant curb ramps and a multi-use paved trail;
- Traffic signal improvements;
- Replacing and improving the storm sewer system; Streetscape improvements including street trees and brick pavement;
- Street lighting improvements.
A public meeting regarding this project was hosted on September 15. Thank you for your feedback.