City offices are closed Monday, December 26 and Monday, January 2 in observance of the Christmas and New Years holidays. Additionally, the City Auditor's Office will have limited office hours leading into the holiday season. The City Auditor's Office schedule is as follows:
- Monday, December 19-Thursday, December 22: Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Except for 1-2 p.m. Lunch break
- Friday, December 23: Open 8 a.m.-Noon
Holiday Service Reminders
- Garbage, Recycling and Yard Waste: There will be no impact to garbage, recycling or yard waste collection for either holiday.
- Leaf Collection: The final round of leaf collection ends the week of December 12. After the City's Leaf Collection Program ends, leaves should be bagged in biodegradable lawn bags and placed at the curb on Wednesdays for regular yard waste collection.
- Unlimited Collection Day: The next Unlimited Collection Day is Wednesday, December 28. We encourage you to use this as an opportunity to dispose of extra trash from the holidays. For program guidelines, check here...
Happiest of holidays from the City of Whitehall family to yours!