Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Planning Commission meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at Whitehall City Hall.
• • Employment For Seniors is hosting AAA Ohio for a hiring event, to be held at the EFS office on Broad St. The event is on Thursday, December 2, from 9:30am - 11:30am. You may arrive any time within that timeframe for an interview. • AAA Ohio provides world class roadside assistance and exclusive discounts and services to its’ members. • To take care of these members, AAA is hiring for a broad range of positions—Member Service Assistants, Driver Education Instructors, Auto Service Advisors and more.
• They are especially interested in hiring 2nd shift Call Center Associates.
• Most positions are fulltime and offer excellent benefits.
• Come and discover how an opportunity with AAA Ohio can be your next great job.
• This event serves mature job seekers (50+) in Central Ohio.
Register for the event by calling 614-863-1219.
Whitehall Senior Center
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.